Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
Eteach are looking to recruit several Trainee Resourcers to work closely with our hugely successful Recruitment Consultant Teams in the Education Sector, UK and International. Full training will be given to the successful candidates with ongoing assessments and further training where necessary. This position offers excellent career opportunities within Eteach and is a first step into the recruitment Education Sector.
Salary: £18,000.00 - £21,000.00 per annum DOE, plus performance based commission
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00/09:00 - 17:30
Extras: OTE, Perkbox (Perks/Wellbeing), Free Fitness Training, Book Club etc.
Undertake the necessary resourcing duties and activities required to source, attract, engage and manage the permanent teaching and supply teacher pools to a sufficient level of quality and quantity to enable the recruitment teams to achieve the necessary business placement targets.
- To work closely with Recruitment Consultants in understanding their recruitment needs to enable most efficient candidate generation across permanent and supply assignments.
- To proactively source, attract and identify candidates from Eteach’s bespoke candidate management system leveraging the resourcing tools.
- Generate candidates from various external sources such as LinkedIn and jobs boards and Headhunting.
- Create digital resourcing strategies to reach and attract both active and passive candidates to build the talent pool for the recruitment consultants to make more placements.
- Pre-screen candidates to identify key teaching competences, skills, attributes and next step career requirements.
- Conduct vetting on telephone to determine suitability, explain process, give realistic timeframes and book in for interview.
- Create effective teacher profiles and CV’s, working with the recruitment consultants to present to the clients as required.
- Compliance duties
- Education sector knowledge is desirable
- Pro-active, resilient, self-motivated
- Able to organise your work load to facilitate effective time management
- A confident, clear communicator, personable with a natural desire to support people in their careers; with the ability to understand client briefs and provide a high end recruitment service.