Recruitment Consultant - Secondary Education
Job Title: Secondary Recruitment Consultant
Working Pattern: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25-35k per annum, plus excellent commission and bonus schemes. OTE £60K+
New and exciting opportunity for a Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant, required to work in our vibrant Head Office in Camberley, Surrey.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment professional, with resourcing or full 360 recruitment consultant experience, or an experienced education professional looking for a change in direction, or even a Graduate seeking your first full time employment Trainee role we would like to hear from you.
We require individuals who are passionate, dedicated and have the desire to be at the forefront of a new generation in Education Recruitment.
eTeach is the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment company with over 15 years’ experience helping schools recruit better, smarter, faster.We have won numerous awards and are recognised in the Education sector for our leading, innovative online and digital advertising solutions, our school recruitment & talent management technologies and our specialist education recruitment solutions.
- eTeach are a strategic recruitment partner to over 7,500 schools, with over 1.7m education candidates registered and we are growing fast.
- We are The UK’s Leading Education Recruitment Specialist and The Global Number 1 Education Job Board.
- We deliver innovative and solution led Education Recruitment services via our Global offices located in Camberley, London, Stevenage, Dubai, Australia and Canada.
- We value our people and recognise that every individual can make the difference.
- We take great pride in providing a stimulating, rewarding and positive environment for all our team members to thrive in, grow their knowledge, develop their skills and carve out a long term successful career path.
Who are we looking for?
Due to ongoing success and demand we are expanding our secondary recruitment provision in our London or Camberley office. We require a confident individual to join us in this time of growth and branch expansion, to work alongside the Secondary Recruitment Team Leader and drive the development of core subject placements through our specialist and leading education recruitment service, UK wide.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for permanent and long-term core subject placements across the UK. If you are not a specialist already, with our support and guidance you will become a true specialist in our Secondary School division.
- The successful individual will need to be a strong communicator, have a positive can-do approach and someone who thrives on delivering a great service to our schools and candidates. Services which have a direct and positive impact on the Education of children.
- Showcasing ambition, striving to be the best, motivated by success and confident in their personal ability to deliver against growth targets, are all qualities we would look for in the appointed candidate.
- This is an opportunity to join a talented team and directly influence your career path, fast-tracking to team leadership and beyond.
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency, highly organised - Essential
- Excellent Tech skills including 'digitally savvy’ - Essential
- Experience as a resourcer or full 360 consultant – Desirable
- Qualified and or experienced in the education sector (Ex Teacher) – Advantageous
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (DOE/negotiable)
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Possibility for term time working arrangements. (Salary will be pro rated to reflect)
- Ideally located, easily commutable and new office location.
- Room for personal growth and development.
So, do you want to build a career within a rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector Recruitment Expert that offers so much more than a traditional ‘high street’ agency?
Apply today to fast track your career.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.