New Business Sales Executive/Trainee - Excellent Career Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity for someone with previous sales background to cross-train into the Education sector working alongside our highly successful sales team. Full training will be given to the successful candidates with ongoing support and further training where necessary. This position offers excellent career opportunities within Eteach.
Job Title: New Business Sales Executive
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE, plus performance based commission
Extras: OTE, Eteach Benefits/Wellbeing Package, Book Club etc.
Responsible for consultatively selling via the telephone, the purpose of the position is to develop new revenue from the sale of advertising licenses to schools and colleges.
- To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers, to truly understand their priorities and needs and offer Eteach services as their solution.
- Complete the required level of sales calls necessary to achieve targets, whilst obtaining new business.
- Continually prospect for new business whilst actively managing a pipeline.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Searching and identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business, whilst also following up on new leads and referrals.
- Preparing quotes, proposals and sales contracts.
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management database to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is available.
- Complete reports and individual sales reports as required.
- Demonstrable experience in sales
- An exceptional communicator, with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and determined approach to sales
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets
- Commitment to developing the Eteach brand value