Job Title: Marketing and Events Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 P/A doe
Project Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Camberley/Bracknell from March 2019
eTeach are the UK's number 1 education job board and specialist recruitment business, and can offer great training and career development opportunities.
Established since 2001, the eTeach Group leads the way in education recruitment, by providing a continuum of brands and services to meet the needs of today’s ever-changing education recruitment landscape. eTeach.com and FEJobs.com are the UK’s leading online education recruitment websites for schools and further education colleges.
The Role - Marketing and Events Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in supporting the marketing team to create and deliver integrated customer marketing communications to drive acquisition and retention of candidates (B2C) for the Education Job Board and schools and colleges (B2B) for our Education recruitment software products. There will be an emphasis on end-to-end management of B2B event in England, Wales and Internationally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities as a Marketing and Events Executive
- To manage and deliver the “key events” plan for all eTeach Group brands & services and with the aid of other internal stakeholders (from other departments) to ensure that these are promoted and manned effectively, with the correct levels of marketing collateral and measured against pre-determined set objectives (e.g. customer leads).
- To assist in the delivery and management of the eTeach enhancement portfolio, to include social media posts, PPC and email creation to the agreed SLA framework
- To support the Marketing team to create, deliver and report on integrated communications for agreed campaigns and projects. E.g. email creation, sending and reporting, social media creation and posting, marketing ‘IN box’ maintenance and responding
- To support the Marketing team with ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as they arise - e.g. raising purchase orders, maintaining budget expenditure spreadsheets and ensuring all invoices are documented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build effective relationships with the Sales Director, Recruitment Director and Customer Services Director and assist them to meet their business development and customer retention needs through the effective delivery of an events programme
- To manage and deliver the advertising plan for all eTeach Group brands & services and report on the reach and amplification of the relevant brand and/or service.
- To ensure that all marketing communications activity complies with data protection law and follows eTeach’s data protection policy.
You’re 10 YES’s Away From Your Next Step-Up the Marketing Ladder
- Have you worked in marketing for over 2 years and now need more?
- Do you have experience in Recruitment marketing?
- You can deliver end-to-end event management in your sleep
- Do you have p><strong>Basic knowledge of html coding</strong></p>
- Do you currently use email marketing and/ or CRM software?
- Are you a genius in Excel, PowerPoint and Word?
- LMK if you if can FB,IG,LI,YT IRL and explain it to ppl
- You know how to create a PSD file
- Do you love influencing outcomes?
- Do you get a rush from spotting a typo?
Finally, say YES to the address
- Can you easily commute to Bracknell?
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
Please note: You will only be shortlisted for this role if you have the relevant skills and experience.