Experienced Executive Assistant - Maternity Cover (12 months)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join Eteach on a 12 month maternity cover.
Eteach have moved to Bracknell and have fabulous new offices in Arlington Square, with the benefit of the new town centre, shops, cafe's and bars as well as great transport links, all within walking distance to the office. Come and be part of Eteach's expanding growth.
In the role of Executive Assistant you will be supporting the CEO, Finance Director & International Director. This is an opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking to take the next step in their career and is eager to learn in a fast paced environment.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
In this role you be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Diary, inbox & administration management
- Preparation and editing of PowerPoint presentations, Excel spread sheets and Word documents
- Scheduling of meetings, attending and taking minutes where appropriate
- Preparation of all meetings and Company events
- General correspondence, proposals, bid/ tender and project documents
- Process expense claims, as necessary, ensuring they are in accordance with Company policy
- Arrange travel, flights, hotel accomodation where necessary
- Office/Facilities management of HQ and sub offices
- Overseeing junior members of staff
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised
- Able to confidently manage multiple demands, prioritising accordingly
- Proven PA / Office Management Skills.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and good relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen and a high level of personal drive and determination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office an applications.
- HR knowledge would be desirable
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.