Do you have experience in a customer service focused role? Or are you seeking a role in which you can build upon existing skills and focus on building a career in providing an exceptional customer experience?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your career in a customer focused role, within a highly rewarding, motivated and productive team.
eTeach and FEJobs.com are market leaders within the provision of Education Recruitment Services, working not only across the Education and Further Education market here in the UK, but also internationally. We pride ourselves on our forward thinking and innovative recruitment solution tools, delivery and implementation of these products, and the ongoing customer care provided.
With over 1.7 million registered candidates and over 7,500 partner schools, the successful candidate will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and work alongside other team members within our over achieving and vibrant team, to offer a 1st tier phone, email and online chat support for our customers and candidates. In addition to this, the Account Support Executive will provide administration support to the Account and Key Account Management team for the onboarding of new Customers.
The successful candidate will be:
· Experienced in a customer service focused role – Face to face or phone based.
· Confident in communicating at all levels.
· Able to plan and prioritise workload.
· Willing to learn new techniques and develop new or existing skills.
· Welcoming and professional in their approach to telephone manners.
· Willing to assist other team members or parts of the organisation as and when times arise.
· Wanting to progress within their career.
· Personally driven and determined to achieve.
Desirable or essentials criteria:
· Previous experience of account support with great accuracy and attention to detail highly advantageous.
· Previous experience or knowledge of the education sector is preferred but not essential.
· Proof of strong personal education background is essential
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
Job reference: ET-CS-10060