We are looking for an enthusiastic hard working individual to work in a busy team environment.
The role is supporting the Key Account Manager to retain and grow a portfolio of customers, developing strong relationships and ensuring that eTeach is the first choice for education recruitment.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all portfolio customers, to provide a 1st contact support resolution on all customer enquiries
- To support the KAM to retain the existing business and deliver incremental growth through identifying upselling opportunities and expanding existing groups.
- To manage the daily job checks to ensure the best candidate journey and standards. Ensuring that the advert is constructed in a way that will maximise the role performance and look for opportunities for enhancing the roles.
- To provide a predefined suite of reports, that focus on identifying opportunities for hard to fill roles, leadership, multi advertising and re advertising schools.
- To check competitor activity and to be aware of own school advertising and respond accordingly.
- To identify where possible cross sell opportunities for other areas within Eteach
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and manager
- Work together with all internal and external teams to ensure maximum growth in your area
- Ensure that regular reporting back to your manager is in an agreed format and timescale
- Plan your time effectively and be properly organized
- Experience of working in the education industry and or recruitment desirable
- Excellent communication skills with strong business acumen and a high level of personal drive and determination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of best practice customer care techniques
Graduates are invited to apply.