Job Title: Account Executive
Reporting to: FE Key Account Manager
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Eteach.com and FEJobs.com are the UK’s leading education recruitment websites for schools and vocational colleges. It’s where teachers and support staff look for the latest jobs.
With over 1.8m registered members, with over a million web visits per month and 1.2 million job views to the sites each month the group websites are an established and effective online recruitment solution. It’s where lecturers’ teachers and support staff look for jobs, and through which schools and colleges can attract the best staff. Whether for permanent or temporary teachers, supply or support staff, we have led the field in online education recruitment since 2001.
The Role summary
To provide account support to our Further Education clients
Key Objectives/Main Areas of responsibility
- To deliver exceptional customer service to FE Jobs clients, to provide a 1st tier support resolution.
- To manage the daily job checks to ensure the best candidate journey and standards
- Maintain and update the internal CRM system daily to ensure all client information is accurate, up-to-date and shared successfully with internal and external teams
- To upload client roles and to monitor role performance and provide further support where necessary.
Quality Control & Site Usability
- Communicate and educate all your customers around the Eteach Best Practice Guidelines on Online Recruitment Advertising
- Ensure the speedy resolution of customer issues, enhancements and complaints working to agreed processes
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and manager
- Work together with all internal and external teams to ensure maximum customer retention.
- Ensure that regular reporting back to your manager is in an agreed format and timescale
- Plan your time effectively and be properly organized
KPI Measures – for your key customers
- Ensure we receive 100% job checks
- To answer all calls within agreed timescales
- Role performance monitoring
- Lead identification for our Recruitment team.
- Improving quality of adverts on site.
- Experience in the education sector would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications