Do you want to be part of a hugely dynamic, driven environment within the niche education sector that is not a traditional high street agency.
ETEACH IS THE UK'S LEADING ONLINE EDUCATION RECRUITMENT SERVICE FOR SCHOOLS AND FE COLLEGES
This is a unique role to join our existing Business Development Team at our Head Office in Camberley, Surrey. You will be required to consultatively engage and interact with schools and decision makers, undertstanding their priorities and needs and offer an Eteach solution.
Achieve agreed targets through the following activity:
• To have a thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the Eteach products and services.
• To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers, to understand their priorities and needs, and offer Eteach Services as their solution.
• Follow up on leads generated by other teams.
• Generate appointments including site visits where an identified opportunity requires a one to one visit.
On joining Eteach you will be on a competetive salary of £25,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum, full training and induction into the Education sector along with continued training and support. Eteach prides itself on developing their staff and actively encourages individuals wanting to expand their career opportunities within Eteach.
You will be an experienced business developer who has experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment and in return we can offer you an opportunity to join this expanding team within a rapidly growing organisation
• Consultative selling experience into senior-level decision makers.
• Demonstrable experience in sales.
• Ability to think and act independently when the opportunity arises.
• An enthusiasm for selling, good people skills, and be driven to achieve and exceed targets.
• Be adept in the use of MS Windows 7, internet and e-mail.
• You will ideally have an understanding of CRM sales system.
• Excellent communication skills.
On joining Eteach you will be given full training and induction into the Education sector along with continued training and support.
Eteach prides itself on developing their staff and actively encourages individuals wanting to expand their career opportunities within Eteach.