Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant - Camberley
Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant required to work in our busy and vibrant Head Office in Camberley, Surrey.
We would like to hear from successful recruiters who have the passion, dedication and desire to be at the forefront of a new generation in Education Recruitment.
Eteach is the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment company with over 15 years’ experience helping schools recruit better, smarter, faster. The Education sector is changing, so is the way that schools attract, recruit and manage their education talent pools.
We have won numerous awards and are recognised in the Education sector for our leading, innovative online and digital advertising solutions, our school recruitment & talent management technologies and our specialist education recruitment solutions.
- Eteach are a strategic recruitment partner to over 7,500 schools, with over 1.4m education candidates registered and we are growing fast.
- We are the UK’s number 1 Education Recruitment job-board and Specialist Recruitment Services business. No other company can match our specialist UK and Global Education sector reach.
- We deliver innovative and solution led Education Recruitment services via our Global offices located in Camberley and dedicated London, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand and Canadian locations.
- We value our people and recognise that every individual can make the difference.
- We take great pride in providing a stimulating, rewarding and positive environment for all our team members to thrive in, grow their knowledge, develop their skills and carve out a long term successful career path.
Who are we looking for?
Due to ongoing success and demand, we have new and exciting roles and are seeking to appoint successful individuals from the Education, Professional or Commercial Recruitment sectors for our Secondary Specialist Education Recruitment Team.
- You will be responsible for a specific and dedicated area and if you are not a specialist already, with our support and guidance you will become a true specialist in our Secondary School division.
- You must be a great communicator, have a positive can-do approach to everything and someone who thrives on delivering a great service to our schools and candidates, services which have a direct and positive impact on the Education of children.
- You must be ambitious, strive to be the best, motivated by success and confident in your ability to deliver against growth targets, whilst maintaining the highest level of service to our schools and candidates.
- This is an opportunity to join a talented team and directly influence your career path, fast-tracking to team leadership and beyond.
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency, highly organised
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on providing a quality service
- Excellent Tech skills including 'digitally savvy’
- Confident, Flexible and a "Can do" attitude
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (DOE/negotiable), plus uncapped commission
So, do you want to build a career within a rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector Recruitment Expert that offers so much more than a traditional ‘high street’ agency?
Apply today to fast track your career.
Eteach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
Job reference: ET-REC-1004