Sales Support/Lead Generator
Eteach.com and FEJobs.com are the UK’s leading education recruitment websites for schools and vocational colleges. It’s where teachers and support staff look for the latest jobs. With over 1.4 million registered members, 1million web visits to the sites each month the group websites are an established and effective online recruitment solution. It’s where lecturers, teachers and support staff look for jobs, and through which schools and colleges can attract the best staff. Whether for permanent or temporary teachers, supply or support staff, we have led the field in online education recruitment since 2001.
We operate in a fast-moving and professional business environment. You’ll face new challenges every day and work with flexible people who share our entrepreneurial flair, so you’ll have our full support as you look for opportunities to innovate and improve.
As Eteach grows we are looking to further develop our relationships within the education sector and provide cost effective recruitment solutions and HR solutions to schools. This specialist role has been created to help support our Field Sales team and to drive the penetration of our existing and future product range.
Responsible for booking meetings and developing and qualifying leads for the Sales Team.
You will be skilled in understanding the challenges our customers face when recruiting. An understanding of the current Educational and School landscape is useful but not essential as appropriate training can be provided.
- Achieve agreed targets through the following activity:
- Having a thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the Eteach Group’s products and services.
- Introducing the Eteach Group’s portfolio of services to potential customers, developing a pipeline of potential interest in Eteach Group’s portfolio of services.
- Completing the required level of calls necessary to achieve targets and maximise the potential for new business via key target lists.
- Generating appointments for the Regional Business Development Managers within our Sales Team, including site visits where an identified opportunity requires a one to one visit.
- Identifying potential leads and passing these leads onto the New Business Team to close
- Following up and qualifying leads generated by other teams.
- Maintaining and updating the internal CRM system to ensure continuity in the sales approach across the company.
- Providing monthly management reports.
- Any other office duties required within the Sales Team as appropriate.
- An enthusiasm for sales an/or customer account management and excellent people skills, with the ambition to develop within your role
- The drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- A flexible approach, with the ability to manage your time effectively
- Demonstrable experience in the customer accounts/sales.
- Ability to think and act independently when the opportunity arises.
- A commitment to promoting and developing the Eteach brand.
- Be adept in the use of MS Windows 7, internet and Microsoft Office systems.
- You will ideally have an understanding of CRM sales system.
- An understanding of the current Educational and School landscape is useful but not essential as appropriate training can be provided.
- Excellent communication skills.