Recruitment Resourcer - Paddington, London
Do you want to be part of the UK’s most innovative and forward thinking Education Recruitment and Talent Management Company? Do you want the opportunity to progress swiftly up your career ladder and want to make a real difference? If so, we may just have the right opportunity for you.
Eteach is the UK’s most innovative and forward thinking Education Recruitment and Talent Management company with over 15 years’ experience helping schools recruit better, smarter, faster.
The Education sector is changing, so is the way that schools attract, recruit and manage their education talent pools.
So, interested in fast tracking your career?
Our Education Resourcers play a key supportive role in the day to day running of all aspects of the recruitment team’s teacher attraction strategy, which includes:
- Sourcing candidates via our innovative No1 Education Job Board and across other digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Social Media and other Job-Boards
- Utilise the latest search and resourcing techniques to identify high calibre teaching professionals and proactively develop our teacher / candidate pipeline.
- Extensive liaison with professional candidates on a daily basis, building rapport and directly supporting the candidates through their job search journey.
- Generate candidate leads, working with your colleagues and the Education Recruitment Specialists to ensure that we source the best teachers for our schools.
- Manage the advertisement and candidate responses via email, phone calls and other media.
- Prepare, re-format CV’s and candidate profiles.
- Market candidates through a variety of techniques and channels to our school clients.
- Support candidates as required from job briefs, through to pre-interview support, arranging interviews and obtaining feedback.
- Maintaining and updating the internal bespoke candidate and client CRM, ensure all documentation and relevant notes are current, meeting both high quality standards and compliance measures.
You will be supported by a highly successful and experienced team, as well as the Education Sector’s Number 1 Multi-channel Recruitment brand, you will be working in an environment that encourages individual flair and personal growth.
You will be rewarded with an excellent career path and continued development and training, as well as a competitive salary package and bonus structure.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency, Highly organised
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on providing a quality service
- Thrive on responsibility and accountability
- Excellent Tech skills including ‘digitally savvy’
- Confident, Flexible and a "Can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
So, do you want to build a career within a rewarding, dynamic and forward thinking Education Sector expert that offers so much more than a traditional ‘high street’ agency?
If so, we would like to hear from you.