Junior Account Manager
Do you want to be part of a hugely dynamic, driven environment within the education sector that is not a traditional high street agency.
Eteach is the UK's leading online education recruitment service for schools and FE colleges.
We are looking for an experienced or aspiring Account Manager to join our growing team and support us in retaining and growing a portfolio of new & existing customers. Providing leading customer service, support and advice, the successful candidate will be able to develop strong relationships, ensuring that Eteach is the first choice for their educational recruitment needs.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all portfolio customers, to provide a 1st tier support resolution where possible.
- To retain the existing business and deliver incremental growth through upselling and expanding existing groups.
- To manage the daily job checks to ensure the best candidate journey and standards. Ensuring that the advert is constructed in a way that will maximise the role performance and look for opportunities for enhancing the roles.
- To deliver a portfolio contact strategy, that reflects the aims and objectives of the customer account. Delivery of strategic account plans where necessary.
- Ensure the speedy resolution of customer issues, enhancements and opportunities.
- Liaise and work closely with the marketing team in regards to customer advert, web page designs and enhancements.
- Experience of online recruitment advertising an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with strong business acumen and a high level of personal drive and determination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good understanding of best practice customer care techniques.
On joining Eteach you will be given full training and induction into the Education sector along with continued training and support.
Eteach prides itself on developing their staff and actively encourages individuals wanting to expand their career opportunities within Eteach.
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 plus performance based commission
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm