International Resourcing Consultant - Paddington, London
- Assist and support the International Education Recruitment Team by searching for and securing teachers. You will be required to make contact with Eteach candidates via the Eteach Database. Setting up and running online advertising and dealing with the responses.
- To work closely with Recruitment Consultants in understanding their recruitment needs to enable the most efficient candidate generation
- Generate candidates from various external sources such as LinkedIn, jobs boards and Headhunting
- Conduct vetting on telephone to determine suitability, explain process, give realistic timeframes and book in for an interview
- Build an International Talent pipeline of high calibre teachers who will consider teaching overseas.
- Discussing and promoting the International schools opportunities to UK and overseas teachers interested in teaching overseas.
- Establishing strong relationships with teachers, understanding their needs, core competencies and requirements.
- Email registration pack with details of documents required
- Communicate with consultants about what their needs are, which areas they particularly require more teachers, check Pending and Archive pools to address this
- Experience of working within the education sector is beneficial.
- Recruitment experience is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of establishing strong relationships.
- Interest / Exposure to Overseas / International Markets.
- Knowledge and awareness of different cultures / environments.
- Experience of working with databases
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding written communication
- Previous experience of screening CVs would be advantageous
- Strong organisational & planning abilities
- Passionate, enthusiastic, energetic and driven