International Recruitment Specialist - Paddington, London
As the business evolves we are looking to further develop our relationships within the education sector and provide cost effective recruitment solutions. A number of specialist roles have been created to help build a leading edge sales team and to drive the penetration of our existing and future product range.
Overview of the role:
The role of the International Recruitment Executive is a hybrid role; you will be working across Consultancy, Senior Resourcing, Business Development, Account Management and Marketing in order to promote, develop and fulfil the accelerated growth within the International market.
Eteach International are growing fast, working within both established and emerging locations and therefore it is important to gain a comprehensive understanding of the International Education Marketplace, being able to source, engage and place teachers into leading International Schools globally, with an initial emphasis on the Middle East.
- To work closely with International team and International Schools in understanding their recruitment needs to enable most efficient candidate generation.
- Generate candidates from various external sources such as LinkedIn and job boards.
- Conduct vetting on telephone to determine suitability, explain process, provide realistic timeframes and book in for interview.
- Keep in regular weekly contact with candidates via telephone to update them on the progress of their registration.
- Update Recruitment Consultants on pending pool status and highlight any difficulties.
- Build an International Talent pipeline of high calibre teachers who will consider teaching overseas.
- Discussing and promoting the International schools opportunities to UK and overseas teachers interested in teaching overseas.
- Establishing strong relationships with teachers, understanding their needs, core competencies and requirements.
- To have a thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the Eteach products and services.
- To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers, to truly understand their priorities and needs and offer Eteach services as their solution.
- Complete the required level of business development activity to achieve targets, whilst obtaining new business.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all Eteach International customers, to manage each customers’ expectations and maximise the customer’s satisfaction to ensure the successful growth of the Eteach brand and reputation in your area.
- Understand and implement the Eteach customer lifecycle and plan ahead through identifying high performing and under-performing customers and respond in a pro-active and responsive manger to safeguard the Eteach customer base.
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with all your customers ensuring they continue and grow their investment with the Eteach group through the up-selling of enhanced and additional services.
- Maintain and update the internal CRM system daily to ensure all client information is accurate, up-to-date and shared successfully with internal and external teams.
- Good knowledge of the International Schools and wider Overseas Education Marketplace
- Experience of establishing strong relationships
- Overseas experience / exposure to the International Markets
- Knowledge and awareness of different cultures / environments.
- Organisational skills
- Adaptable and flexible in approach.
- Excellent communicator
- Good written skills
- Ability to think and act independently when the opportunity arises
- Commitment to developing the Eteach brand value
- Strong business acumen
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good understanding of best practice customer care techniques.