Eteach are the UK’s leading education recruitment websites for schools and vocational colleges. It’s where teachers and support staff look for the latest jobs.
With over 1.4 million registered members, 1 million web visits per month and 1.2 million job views to the sites each month the group websites are an established and effective online recruitment solution. Whether for permanent or temporary teachers, supply or support staff, we have been innovative in online education recruitment since 2001.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking highly successful top sales performers to join us as a Business Development Managers for the Midlands, South West, South East & London regions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be the key interface between clients and the Eteach business. You will be focusing on winning and developing business for the region which will be measured by achieving revenue targets and increasing sales of our multi-channel sales approach.
How you add value:
• Play a leading role in identifying new business and hold responsibility for closing new client accounts, focusing on growing and developing relationships at the most senior level in order to generate new business.
• Thorough understanding of the Eteach product portfolio and sell consultative solutions to a customer’s recruitment challenges in line with our company rate card and negotiation levels.
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to fulfil relevant KPI’s and report on activities to provide relevant management information.
• Plan and manage territory by working in collaboration with our Marketing, Customer Services and Sales teams.
• Monitor and report on new local government initiatives and events whilst remaining aware of national changes to the education system and the company’s competitors.
• Competitive Salary - DOE
• Generous commission structure
• Car Allowance
• Pension Plan (after qualifying period)
Are you who we are looking for?
• An excellent communicator and highly consultative in your approach with clients both face-to-face and over the telephone.
• Used to working in a target driven, demanding environment.
• Able to demonstrate success and experience managing SME customers and large contracts, ideally within the further education/public sector.
• Experience of "Recruitment Sales" to the Education sector but this is not essential.
• Strong account management and relationship building skills.
• Able to commute reliably from home to our London office, client sites and head office.
• Financially astute; experience of forecasting, planning and managing a budget.
• Understand the education market and principles of feature-benefit sales.
• Able to work extended hours on occasion, when required.
• Can demonstrate the ability to sell consultative new business to ensure commercial cost-effectiveness.